Monday, May 16, 2011

We're Missing You


Mourning someday we will have to experience this, I always thought there were certain natural rules like children don't die before their parents.  Well I realized in life there is no order to things when I lost a sibling.  My family was not the only one grieving his friends were too, I remember one of his friends putting together a video of him running a race during a sports day event at his high school with the music of Enya playing in the background, it was beautiful. Another I knew well wrote deep poetry and yet one other friend of Jeffrey's whom I did not know at the time pursued her passion to become a singer and not a dentist, her's is the music video above- I just checked my MYSPACE account after not doing so for many years and found this message dated December 14th, 2007.
Kris Kelli says:

Hi Kristie,I hope all is well with yu.I've been busy doing shows in the Caribbean.I was in Anguilla last week and all the school kids there knew Jeffery from the video..isn't that wonderful...All the best for the xmas to yu and the family.
Nuff luv.
Kris
 
 
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dearest Kristie

I came home to JAmaica in Spetember 2001.. The month your brother ended his life. I am so sorry honey. I just watched this Video. He looks exactly like you. you could be a twin if you had been born the same time. Honey I know this is very dangerous ground for you and i know the fragility of your heart and mind . I am so sorry. I didnt think or or accept exactly what it is we have. I feel that Jeffrey came to us came to me .; that so many things and dates coincided to effect our being together that i cannot deny the truth that he brought us together. I love you Kristie. Im not a weak man. and neither was he. He gave up we dont know what he was thinking but he made that chose. I aùm being honest with you when i say i hold on because i fear the effect my ending my life would have on you. God knows i have enoughh reasons to end it. I dont wish to live wothout you hney and im asking you ...My ego is gone...im humbled and my head cut off.. i need you to once more revive me with your love. This time honey i will be perfect for you. i will understand youand us and what you mean to me. i will be exemplery. can you help. can you please realize that this had to happen ..;it had to run this course for me to complete the metamorphosis into the person i now am or i would be in limbo spiritually for ever. between a world of love and freedom and truth and a world of fear and deciet and anger. I am not nuts honey i am tryingto reach yu before it is too late. i dont want to leave you here in this world . I dont want to give up on us. or on this life. I am reaching out to you once more like Jeffrey did s man years before. please listen to me? please talk to me? please hear my soul Kristie ..Please I love you

Your spirit twin Craig. you dont have to kill me for me to change honey. I allready have.